4,454 Posts
I might sell my N73 for this when it is out. :drool:

·
Registered
7,330 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
That's not a spy pen, that's a pen with neon ink that's supposed to be invisible in normal daylight but once you shine the blacklight on it the ink shows up.

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
You know... just use lemon juice to write your letters. It won't show up at all until you read it in front of a fire, or a fire place. (fire means candles, or matches, or zippos)

Effective, and totally free. :p Unless you can't find lemon for free.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Hmm...the spherical mobile office seems to be rather congested and uncomfortable. Should have been slightly bigger, be covered from all sides, have some cool neon lights and sound systems in it, and have one of those spectacle displays with a 62" screen experience :p

I know, it would be rather expensive for a company to provide such facilities to low-grade employees like clerks, but hey! We can dream about it can't we!

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
What's that about sex gadgets?

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
You know... just use lemon juice to write your letters. It won't show up at all until you read it in front of a fire, or a fire place. (fire means candles, or matches, or zippos)

Effective, and totally free. :p Unless you can't find lemon for free.
Urine also does the trick, in that case you must heat the paper(not burn) to make the text to come out...Though I must say that lemon juice might be better for many reasons!:lol:

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Originally posted by Radix865
Urine also does the trick, in that case you must heat the paper(not burn) to make the text to come out...Though I must say that lemon juice might be better for many reasons!
Yeah, basically anything slightly acidic works AFAIK. The tactic is commonly used by prisoners in jail to convey secret messages to the outside world.

·
PC game modder
6,949 Posts
I might sell my N73 for this when it is out. :drool:

Wow! 12.1MP. gimme, gimme, gimme!

I would stop being a Nokia whore for that phone!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts