Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Nah, ok, just wanted to post something. I tried to sleep a little bit, but I had to wake up to take my sister to the airport (she works there and it's a bit far from home. Also, she does not drive, and her job starts at 5:00 am... it's a little bit pushy...). And now I'm awake. :)

Guess I'll just hunt something over the internet... maybe I find something useful (I wonder, though... it's sunday, 05:30 am...).

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
You're really a Doraemon freak, huh?? What is this blue animal, anyway?? My guess is that it is a cat, but still... I've seem a lot of it on my life, but I don't quite remember this cartoon...

*breaking*

I'm listening to Helloween... the song is March of Time, from The Keeper of the Seven Keys - Part II. It says...

Hours of lust, hours of tears passing by before my eyes
today, tomorrow, yesterday... one life
days of joy, days of sadness come and go to pass me by
a month, a year, one hundred years, they fly

Ohh, one day I will be gone to lead another life
ohh, and world will stop to turn around with me
'cause

Time... marches
time... marches
on without us all, never stops, yes
time... marches
time... marches
on and on and on, flies eternally

(there's still another part)

This song really says it all... time passes by so fast... I remember my childhood as if it were yesterday... those were good and old days... :rofl: :cry:

Anyway, I'm downloading Vampire Savior 2 now to realease the stress a bit... it appears that the CPS2-Shock team has just decrypited it... hmm... 24MB are not that easy for a dial-up connection on a 56K modem... I'll just have to kill sometime around... :)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
it's supposedly a robot cat from the future that losts its ears due to rats, therefore hating them. And the . are so hard to click on (talking about the link to this thread from the forum)

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, Gk! The lack of the ears on the animal was confusing me since I don't remember this cartoon.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Doraemon is the BEST anime ever. over 30+ years entertaining world. almost as old as Ultraman ;)

and i have this cat's soul - (wait, robots don't have souls) ... whatdahack :cool:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by 404
Doraemon is the BEST anime ever. over 30+ years entertaining world. almost as old as Ultraman ;)

and i have this cat's soul - (wait, robots don't have souls) ... whatdahack :cool:
I have all the SNES games (obsession, I tell ya :eek: )

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by kairi00

Doraemon rules.... actually,... umm... that was my nickname in high school... :heh:
why? Because you were round and blue and white and have this really scratchy voice? :heh: My nickname was Goldeneye in Middle School because I wouldn't shut up about that game...:heh:

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
why? Because you were round and blue and white and have this really scratchy voice? :heh: My nickname was Goldeneye in Middle School because I wouldn't shut up about that game...:heh:
.... do you really think you're unbeatable?

well... my goldeneye skills are quite known in the country (participated in a contest, 2nd place) :)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by takmadeus

.... do you really think you're unbeatable?

well... my goldeneye skills are quite known in the country (participated in a contest, 2nd place) :)
first place in region. Take that, oh 'great' Maggot King :p

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
first place in region. Take that, oh 'great' Maggot King :p
ha ha! Gk... I'm actually talking about a country contest.... I'm the best of the best.... (if it weren't because that lucky stupid 12 year old amateur!!!! :dead:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts

ha ha! Gk... I'm actually talking about a country contest.... I'm the best of the best.... (if it weren't because that lucky stupid 12 year old amateur!!!! :dead:
I got second in state. I walked into a proxy by accident :bash: Really stupid thing to do.

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
I got second in state. I walked into a proxy by accident :bash: Really stupid thing to do.
aarrrggghhhh!!!!! just because he left a lot of proximity mines under the stars :bash:!!!!!

·
Registered
3,716 Posts

aarrrggghhhh!!!!! just because he left a lot of proximity mines under the stars :bash:!!!!!
Actually, he set off a chain reaction, and I walked right into it. He had insane timing. He shot a proxy just when I started opening the door, and by the time I realized it, proxies are going off all around me...

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Actually, he set off a chain reaction, and I walked right into it. He had insane timing. He shot a proxy just when I started opening the door, and by the time I realized it, proxies are going off all around me...
well... seems that we are a pair of luck punished guys... wish I could play against you someday......

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
i used to watch doreamon when i wuz a kid :)

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Originally posted by vivrantpig
i used to watch doreamon when i wuz a kid :)
what's doraemon already? sound like pokemon.....:spy:

*yeah!!!!! 398 posts to make it!!!!!

1 - 20 of 224 Posts