1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Haha... fivefeet8, AT, FW, or SD :D?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Many who ordered already received the cancelation e-mails. Show's over, move on :)

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Lol i wonder how many people actually gor lone for that low,i still have my tnt2 riva 16mb agp card but can't use it isnce it's agp:( so it's still in the antistatic wrap for the last few years.

·
カラム
365 Posts
R.I.P my nVidia Riva TNT2 Model 64 32MB AGP4X 2002-2005 :D it broke and spiked the mobo along with it :(

EDIT: I remember all ma memories wit it , and i purchased it with a tv out :D

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
That's the first time I hear of a TNT2 breaking, those things seem to be one of the most stable and durable videocards ever made. I'm still using it at the moment because my Radeon overheated.

Btw, what's special about the Model 64? I've got the standard TNT2 non Ultra since '99. (Diamond Viper V770 to be specific)

·
Premium Member
6,338 Posts
Gotta wonder how such misprints can happen. You'd think they'd be more careful with a $600+ product.

I had a TNT2 and have good memories of it. It was technically my second 3D accelerator (the first was a Matrox Mystique), although the first real one.

I believe the Model 64 had 64-bit memory (the original having 128-bit memory).

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
Gotta wonder how such misprints can happen. You'd think they'd be more careful with a $600+ product.
It looks to me, like the you save price might have been confused with the real sale price for those products.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.