Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm waiting for all 10 people to PM me before I go and contact the Cfosspeed representative. In case any of you haven't recieved the PM that was sent a few weeks ago, here are the names of the license winners:

Chrono Archangel
Hard Core Rikki
Gabest
Thanakil
Fadingz
Luzi
TheCloudofSmoke
PCXL-Fan
Miretank
emwearz

people highlighted in red have already gave me their info and are all set.

Here is the bare minimum every winner needs to give me:
First + Last Name
Country (City or State is not required)
E-mail Address​
any questions, excuses, bla-bla-bla can be answered via my PM inbox

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
'Nother Update:

The first place winners of the categories "Staff of the Year" and "New Member of the Year" have declined the license, due to their crappy internet connection :p Those licenses will be given to the 2nd place winners Chrono Archangel and Thanakil. Proto will be sending them a PM shortly.

Also, I haven't forgot about the other people who won :) The licenses have been taking up most of my "NGemu time"....and having to restructure the usergroups for this doesn't sound all too appealing and will cause some hair loss :p

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Thanakil was 3rd by the way Kirby, but as PCXL-Fan (the runner up) is already is already getting a licence for his win in a different category the licence goes to him instead.

Truthfully though if you would have allowed me to transfer the licence to anyone at Ngemu I would have probably still picked Thanakil so everything has come as it should.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Yeah, I guess if its goes to me instead, I'll give it to Thanakil ;)

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
well excuse me....not all of us have unlimited upload bandwidth :D

If I knew that earlier, I wouldn't of offered you the license :p
thats ok i forgive you sweetie, but i thought you might have figured there was a reason i didnt really want it :p

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
someone forgot to lock this announcement... this is not a discussion thread.
Well it does concern us...or at least it used to concern me before I declined, so it's not wrong to leave it open.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts