Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
961 - 980 of 1121 Posts

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #961 ·
Windows 3.1 was what I used in my Graphic Arts class back in 92 when I was still going to High School.... It was pretty sad - just a Macintosh ripoff...

Windows 95 was way overblown...and grossly unnecessary... as Bill Gates still failed to copy the code....:eyemove::eyemove::eyemove:

· Banned
35,081 Posts
its sad that Mac is now just an overexpensive pc rip off.

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #965 ·
its sad that Mac is now just an overexpensive pc rip off.
you remember a guy called Steve Jobs??? Bill Gates ripped his idea off for the personal computer with Windows as it was called....

Jobs never sued, god knows why?????

PC was in fact a rip off of Macintosh....THEY WERE THE FIRST AND ALWAYS WILL BE....

Bill Gates, just had abetter marketing strategy....ask anyone....

· Banned
35,081 Posts
Steve Jobs talks **** alot, and never delivers.

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #967 ·
He needs a better marketing strategy......Then we'd be dealing with Dynamite...

Apple already has a PC with like 32GB of RAM........

If Jobs had done his homework, the world would be a different place today....

Your computer would probably crash 80% less often.....

It's ashame though, they almost came back with the iMac and Copland....but he went and did it again....

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Also the company is called Apple, not Macintosh.

And it's not PC that's a ripoff of Mac, it's Windows that uses features that Bill learnt about when working at Apple and on their OSs.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
I'd rather use a 386 at 20Mhz then any apple product.

· Registered
8,815 Posts
you remember a guy called Steve Jobs??? Bill Gates ripped his idea off for the personal computer with Windows as it was called....
No. The idea of a personal computer never belonged to either one of them, but Jobs did a lot to make a personal computer a reality. HOWEVER, the common misconception is that Gates "stole" the idea of a gui operating system from Apple. This isn't entirely true. Apple stole it from Xerox and once MS saw how big it was going to be, they stole it too, albeit through apple, but it wasn't apple's invention to begin with.

Jobs never sued, god knows why?????
Because he couldn't. Like I said, the gui operating system wasn't his.

PC was in fact a rip off of Macintosh....THEY WERE THE FIRST AND ALWAYS WILL BE....
First counts for nothing. Shall I list all the personal mp3 players that were out before the iPod?

Bill Gates, just had abetter marketing strategy....ask anyone....
He's also not a douche like Jobs is. People like working with Bill. Jobs, not so much.

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #974 · (Edited)
He's also not a douche like Jobs is. People like working with Bill. Jobs, not so much.
See???? I told you you'd be back....

And I suppose you've personally worked with Jobs???? Am I correct???

I actually read his biography, and I've used MANY MANY Apple Macintosh computers.....

Microsoft, with their Windows 7 stuff is just beginning to get to the point The ORIGINAL Macintosh "windows" was when it was first released on January 24, 1984...

And it Vista STILL crashes more often than any Mac I ever had....

ORIGINAL MACINTOSH FTW!!!!!

You're lying!! You wasn't there if you had a girlfriend! Dream about 'em if you continue so. This my last post in this thread!:mad:
What /?? do you want their names....????

Sorry, pal it's the net....And I wouldn't do that anyway....

PS: I didn't say they were recent.....

· Banned
35,081 Posts
If only the current dev teams weren't a bunch of cocksure idiots who don't listen to the beta testers, idea's and complaints.

Vista crashes, because of hardware configuration.

Not because the OS is faulty. (the slowness, lag, and buggy interface however is because vista is a bug ridden pile of ****.)

yay for Windows 7 ^_^. I was worried i'd have to install linux again.

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Mac has less problems because it's so basic and allows you so little control...if it allowed you anywhere near the same control and had anywhere near the same functionality as Windows it would crash just as much.

· Registered
8,815 Posts
And I suppose you've personally worked with Jobs???? Am I correct???
The dispositions of both Jobs and Gates are common knowledge. Jobs is an *******.

I actually read his biography
You'd think you would know something about the history of apple and MS then.

And I've used MANY MANY Apple Macintosh computers.....
I'm using one right now.

Microsoft, with their Windows 7 stuff is just beginning to get to the point The ORIGINAL Macintosh "windows" was when it was first released on January 24, 1984...
You epitomize "fanboy"

And it Vista STILL crashes more often than any Mac I ever had....
I would attribute this more against the individual who built your computer and overclocked it by a ghz (you) and not against windows. My vista machine is solid as a rock. I honestly have more problems with my mac.

I honestly think you're just the type to buy hype.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
I can crash windows 7 by installing sound driver ^_^, im fairly sure its mainboard related to how it handles memory.... considering im using a modded bios... heh

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #980 · (Edited)
I hate to say it, but those "extra controls" are just Bills way of compensating for what it ultimately can't do....And that's function as a stable OS...

He needs all these extra little "workarounds" and fixes to even make it 1/10 as stable the Original Mac OS..

Like I said I used 3 separate Macs for a total of almost 11 years total, and when Copland flopped that was it.... I went to Microsoft, although hesitantly....

Windows is just a shell over what is now an advanced version of DOS to put it mildly..... nothing more.........

But the code is still there in the stone agaes compared to Apple Macintosh and their Original OS from 84....

A copy can never compare to the real thing...

I'm using one right now.
congratulations....you should be proud...and I mean that...

You'res machine is 100% Genuine...

Mine and almost everybody elses are Mac Windows wannabes....

and that's all they ever will be...

961 - 980 of 1121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.