Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
921 - 940 of 1121 Posts

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #921 · (Edited)

So what I'm trying to say here is,
People who are serious about buying something, actually go and buy it.
AND ones like gameman, are simply, wasting your time.
Oh yess you are oh so Brilliant!!!!! :bow::bow::bow::bow:

Dude, chill out.... I'm just waiting...the money still isn't all in yet...

I can't just whip out the old MasterCard and have it delivered today....some of us gotta wait...:p:p:p:p:p

· From Love and Limerence
6,584 Posts
Not even. Corasir, Thermaltake, or PC Power & Cooling
Antec had a little bit of a bad reputation not so long ago because there were complaints of some of their TruePower and SmartPower line units failing due to capacitors that failed from high heat (Squall-Leonhart recently mentioned something about them switching capacitors). However, they were still one of the better ones beforehand, even if not among the best, and they are only getting better. Some of it's lower end stuff isn't exactly the moon and beyond, but it's not crap, and it's better than most other brand's budget level stuff. Overall, Antec is very good.

Thermaltake, on the other hand, well, don't even list that brand alongside PC Power & Cooling, Corsair, or Antec. Thermaltake is okay at best, though they too are improving these days. It's only real good unit is the ToughPower, but if you're spending $200 for the 850W version, I'd rather spring for the extra bit of cash and opt for either a Antec SG850 or a Seasonic M12D (750W or 850W version).

· Site Owner
18,081 Posts
Nice. But I put my PSU through literal hell, and it has NEVER given me a problem. Ive tested it on multiple systems, no problems. I have the ToughPower btw

· troubleshooter
8,978 Posts
Oh yess you are oh so Brilliant!!!!! :bow::bow::bow::bow:

Dude, chill out.... I'm just waiting...the money still isn't all in yet...

I can't just whip out the old MasterCard and have it delivered today....some of us gotta wait...:p:p:p:p:p

you are posting only for your post count(double posting all the time), if you had to say something you could have edited your earlier post. Believe me if Bositman, miretank or shadow lady were, here you would not be.:lol: And I'm not posting in this thread anymore.

· I m meow desu! ^_^
5,632 Posts
This thread will go on until gman saftify with the 42inch

· I m meow desu! ^_^
5,632 Posts
Game can marry 42inch monitor

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #936 · (Edited)
Believe me if Bositman, miretank or shadow lady were, here you would not be.:lol: And I'm not posting in this thread anymore.
Hah!! That's what they all say....you;ll be back...

Oh, and I'm sure they've seen it...it's not the end of the world...

The worst they can do is close it...

but I'm gettinga lot of good opinions here....

Mostly.....

Well this is another story. You need a girlfriend, Gameman.
I've had 3 or 4 already....believe me the TV is cheaper....

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #938 ·
921 - 940 of 1121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.