Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
661 - 680 of 1121 Posts

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #662 ·
I would imagione since living accomodation and food etc are all "taken care of" that you would have a lot more than 60.00 a month free right???

All I got is 60.00, cause o rent, food, taxes etc....

If I even miss one my ASS is out on the street...

my parents already got rid of my old bedroom.....

Nothing personal, but that's why this is such a big deal for me to be able to pull this off in only 2-3 months..... without my Dad's help, it would take 3-4 months that's all............

But it would still happen....Cause it's SPRING....(tax time)

· PC game modder
12,998 Posts
Thanks....

If you have so many stars their, you must have joined this forum when you were like 12 or something, cause doesn't that take YEARS?/????

Hey this is nothing, I know a guy who's like 50-60 and still is a gamer.....

Heck my Grandma, when she wwas lucid could play a few moments of OffRoad Fury on the old PS2.....
I am 34 and love gaming still, My mum is 55 and still gets her game on with a bit of "Jazz Jack Rabbit"

Your never too old to play games!

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #664 ·
That's more like it.....Thanks

Seriously.....

I may be old, but I'm still "hanging strong" ...... if you know what I mean.....

oops...

Pardon Me........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

· PC game modder
12,998 Posts
And only General Zod is worthy of calling our home "Planet Houston"

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #666 ·
And only General Zod is worthy of calling our home "Planet Houston"
AHhhhhh you GOT it.... good for you, goes over some people's heads so to speak....

I thought it was cute.....

· PC game modder
12,998 Posts
AHhhhhh you GOT it.... good for you, goes over some people's heads so to speak....

I thought it was cute.....
Well i am a MASSIVE Smallville fan so there is no way a quote like that would get past me!
I had a bird named Zod, I was teaching it say "Kneel before Zod" when my daughter drowned it:(

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #668 ·
You got kids already at 34??????
Jeeeez I was saving that ordeal until at least 40 if AT ALL.....

Good Luck.....

Teach them to love emulation....and hate the PS2 console...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

· PC game modder
12,998 Posts
I was a dad at 28, I waited as long as I wanted too!
My daughter loves emulation and we all love the PS2 in this house,
Its the xbox's that receive no love here!

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #671 · (Edited)
Small ville???????? Are you really 34/???

I was refering to Superman 2 the movie which was the BASIS for all these Lois and Clark - like ripoffs...

pretty sad if you ask me, but to each his own......

What I mean by "sad" is (nothing personal) is that they don't hold a candle to the original...movie....

They oughtta invest some brain/cpu power and get their OWN ideas...

I was a dad at 28, I waited as long as I wanted too!
My daughter loves emulation and we all love the PS2 in this house,
Its the xbox's that receive no love here!
A bugger to emulate, although, you'd think since it's Bill Gates it would be the easiest.....

There is an emulator something likeCCCB or CCCBX or something that can only do 2 games...

Futurama (rather ****tily) and something else.....

· PC game modder
12,998 Posts
I grew up loving the movies, just that I have grown to love watching Smallville!

I just used Smallville as the reference, I also know the quote is also from Superman 2!

The creators of Smallville do a great job in my eyes, they have done tonnes to use there own ideas even pissing off comic fans at times in doing so!

Its interesting to see that people want them to do there own thing but when they do they get shot down for changing things that don't fit with other mediums!
(People need to see they can't have both!)

I love the story angle that Smallville creates and I love being able to see Superman in his youth along with other members of the JL! (Not that I care about the whole JL anyway as I am a Superman fan first and foremost!!)

A bugger to emulate, although, you'd think since it's Bill Gates it would be the easiest.....

There is an emulator something likeCCCB or CCCBX or something that can only do 2 games...

Futurama (rather ****tily) and something else.....
It has nothing to do with its problem to emulate!

Its the fact that it is a "Halo TV converter". ie... Halo is the only good game on it!

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #674 ·
It has nothing to do with its problem to emulate!

Its the fact that it is a "Halo TV converter". ie... Halo is the only good game on it!
Yeah, I thinks that's the one.....talk about a waste of CPU power.....either way...

But there's Bill Gates for you.....

· PC game modder
12,998 Posts
Yeah, I thinks that's the one.....talk about a waste of CPU power.....either way...

But there's Bill Gates for you.....
Just needed more and better exclusive games!

Heck, even Halo is no longer exclusive seems its available for PC these days!
The only exclusive worth owning on it (That is not on ANYTHING else) is Panzer Dragoon Orta!

Oh. :lol:
:lol:

· ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
I would imagione since living accomodation and food etc are all "taken care of" that you would have a lot more than 60.00 a month free right???

All I got is 60.00, cause o rent, food, taxes etc....

If I even miss one my ASS is out on the street...

my parents already got rid of my old bedroom.....

Nothing personal, but that's why this is such a big deal for me to be able to pull this off in only 2-3 months..... without my Dad's help, it would take 3-4 months that's all............

But it would still happen....Cause it's SPRING....(tax time)
I'm pretty much left with 0 actually since we have alot of debts atm (invested in some changes for the house).
And i pretty much take care of myself...

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #679 ·
Well, 0 is pretty much what I see most of the year except during tax time when I ususally get a big ass refund... (usually)..... Also the gST rebates in Canada for low income people come in handy if you stock pile them and add them up...

That is how I'm able to even consider doing this....everything seems to be lining up nicely...I just need to get this other friend of mine to pay be the 3 month's cash he owes me....

Add it up and it comes to just 800.00 on the nose... But this kind of financial luck usually only happens for me once a year... The computer was different, I'm currently paying that off as we speak, but the TV is a chance I thought I'd better jump on, cause If I make one big purchase this year, I want it to be that... Something I use religiously every day (monitor) ..

Ususally I got only 60.00 a month to play with, the rest of the year, and that's after the rent, food and the computer are all payed off....

661 - 680 of 1121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.