Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
621 - 640 of 1121 Posts

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #621 ·
Lol that looks like a premium walker there, might as well futureproof yourself and get it :p
Thanks....

If you have so many stars their, you must have joined this forum when you were like 12 or something, cause doesn't that take YEARS?/????

Hey this is nothing, I know a guy who's like 50-60 and still is a gamer.....

Heck my Grandma, when she wwas lucid could play a few moments of OffRoad Fury on the old PS2.....

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #623 ·
aka.. beyond Hope....
I'm n ot sure I could devote that kind of time to something I actually cared about versus some thing I didn't...

Geeeezzz.........

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #625 · (Edited)
relax! you will not get anything other than blue:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :thumb::thumb::thumb:
:D
:lol: gameman style post :lol:
Well, at least Daddy's popular.....

....either that or people got nothing better to do.......

Edit: That's what YOU think.....

Maybe I'll become the HEAD ADMINISTRATOR....

Then We'd be cookin with GAS

Although as I see it there's enough gas on this forum already........

· Heroes Might& Magic Champ
9,320 Posts
relax! you will not get anything other than blue:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :thumb::thumb::thumb:
:D
:lol: gameman style post :lol:
lol hilarious post redlof!
Well done :D
Well, at least Daddy's popular.....

....either that or people got nothing better to do.......
being 32-36 yrs old, you shouldn't refer to your father as 'daddy'...

you don't call him that in public do you? oO

· ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
Yes I got out of bed. I am not one bit superstitious, although I am feeling a little under the weather today...I must just not be looking forward to tommorrow...presents are fine (not needed but fine) but all the family and the big party associated with turning 21 don't appeal to me, I like things nice and quiet and peacefull with as few people as possible.
Same thing here i'l rather relax then having some noisy celebration...

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #628 · (Edited)
lol hilarious post redlof!
Well done :D

being 32-36 yrs old, you shouldn't refer to your father as 'daddy'...

you don't call him that in public do you? oO

That "Daddy" name refers to ME there.... Just refering myself in the third person....

I usually call myself Big Daddy because I am so massively big...like I said last night...

Not FAT, but Big....Very Tall........

If Hypothetically oyou were from CBIT, then I'm the Tall Dark Guy who bought the E8600 with the Rampage Formula 3 months ago....

Not dark in that way/ I mean hair colour....

interesting: just did the math like Schumi4eva suggested yesterday or on Thursday and if the typical lifespan of the LG 42LG30 is 60000 hours then if I watch it 12 hours a day for 52 weeks a year it should last at least 13 years......

I like that number....although I don't think I'll be quite that fortunate...

3-4 years would be nice BEFORE I HAVE TO HAUL IT OUT TO THE CRAPPER.......

OOPS

Sorry, meant "Dumpster".....very tired..............

· Banned
35,081 Posts
Punching tall people in the nuts is the best way for shortasses to kick their ass.

· Opensource-spice
1,704 Posts
That "Daddy" name refers to ME there.... Just refering myself in the third person....

I usually call myself Big Daddy because I am so massively big...like I said last night...

Not FAT, but Big....Very Tall........

If Hypothetically oyou were from CBIT, then I'm the Tall Dark Guy who bought the E8600 with the Rampage Formula 3 months ago....

Not dark in that way/ I mean hair colour....

interesting: just did the math like Schumi4eva suggested yesterday or on Thursday and if the typical lifespan of the LG 42LG30 is 60000 hours then if I watch it 12 hours a day for 52 weeks a year it should last at least 13 years......

I like that number....although I don't think I'll be quite that fortunate...

3-4 years would be nice BEFORE I HAVE TO HAUL IT OUT TO THE CRAPPER.......

OOPS

Sorry, meant "Dumpster".....very tired..............
Are you still getting a monitor?

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #633 ·
Oh yeah mate the big SCREEN is happening.. Just figured out, even if I don't get all the money I expect I could still get something 42" cheap by June...

So either way I win..... It's just that I wanna go for the GOOd 42LG30 with the 60000 hour lifetime... If iI still had this monitor/HDTV when I was 40 I could tell my kids that this is what Daddy used for pc computing back in the Dark Ages... Cause by the year 2022 I'm sure we'll have 10000by 10000 resulution or 3d Virtual Reality computing with a little chip by Intel implanted in you brain and a Graphics control center in your brain by ATI and so on...

and all by for a hefty price.... But that won't matter because thanks to Big Brother it'll be MANDATORY......

Know what I mean??????

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #634 ·
Punching tall people in the nuts is the best way for shortasses to kick their ass.
Thanks for the warning there son, next time I'm down under I'll be sure and wear a cup.......:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #636 ·
Well I apologize , but I though he was THREATENING ME...nothing personal there

it's just that I'm OLD

that's all....

My bad mate....:emb::emb::emb::emb::emb::emb::emb:

9,320 Posts
My god gameman. haven't we given you enough advice....

I can just see it, in 3 months when you actually do plan to buy this tv you'll create another brand new 600 post thread, so you can review and go over all the advice and ask our opinions on all the current deals in the city :lol: :???:

9,320 Posts
he said he was in highschool in 1992 like 450 posts back...

i think that makes him around 32-35

621 - 640 of 1121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.