Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

· ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
Hey, I lived at home until I was 28 there mate....I'll take financial support anyway I can get it...

Besides my dad ain't payin for the whole thing, just like 15% maybe 20% because I'm poor here...

I only get 60.00 month spending money, so to pull this piece of financial wizardry off in only 2 month's is quite a feat for me..... usually it would take 8 or nine months.....

So be glad it's May/June - this B.S. could have taken till November!!!!!!!

RRRRRRRR Christ!!!! Thanks for pointing out to everyone that Daddy is OLd..

Yes Big Daddy here is OLd

Very OLD....

I'm actually a MILLION years old earth time...and remember I'm just visiting here on this planet.....

Time for a nap....and some Geritol......
Well i do admit at 22 years i still leave at home with my mom, though i did buy everything related to my PC with my own strength and money...

· ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
I would imagione since living accomodation and food etc are all "taken care of" that you would have a lot more than 60.00 a month free right???

All I got is 60.00, cause o rent, food, taxes etc....

If I even miss one my ASS is out on the street...

my parents already got rid of my old bedroom.....

Nothing personal, but that's why this is such a big deal for me to be able to pull this off in only 2-3 months..... without my Dad's help, it would take 3-4 months that's all............

But it would still happen....Cause it's SPRING....(tax time)
I'm pretty much left with 0 actually since we have alot of debts atm (invested in some changes for the house).
And i pretty much take care of myself...

· ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
Yeah, we'll hold a telethon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAAA...

Naw. just kidding...

Believe it or not I wouldn't do that to you....

Everything I'll need for this pc to be just right will come to me.....I just gotta sit back and wait.....

I don't kmnow if it'll ever be "perfect" though....

But a 42" monitor with a 3.33 GHZ Chip is pretty close..

Thanlks for the "support".....

Now dont be harsh lets make an Ngemu Fund raiser for gameman...
^this post is what we usually call sarcasm oO

· ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
Binians are the chosen people of Ngemu. (well except admins and mods those are the gods)
As for the Bin it is a sacred ground, its advised to go there only if your invited, since it doesnt take lightly on new comers.

· ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
strike my boy! :)D) You don't even know the meaning of the word "corruption", trust me!

@Gameman: Tell me something, why is it that only threads which you make somehow inflate to at least 1000 posts when other people with similar dilemmas are able to wind up everything within 50 posts?
Well when every ones trying to cheat/steal you dry from the guy across the street to the police officer a few blocks away, to the guy down at the bank and the government official siting in he's desk you really wonder.. Although it isnt talked as much as other country's we have our share of corruption believe me. Whats even worse is that they steal you in the face here and get away with it.

· ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
Well apart from having a better resolution/picture quality with a monitor you will also be spared from headaches(which develops after a time after of course you start having problems with the eyes and no it isnt instant it could take arround 2-6 months or even a more but at a point it will be pressent).

· ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
Although your not gonna believe me you get a lot more quality/clarity/resolution from a 24" LCD monitor then from a HDTV. Though i dont know why i wasted my breath(oh excuse me my fingers would me more appropriated since i wrote not talked).

Edit: Strange when i entered in this thread 2 mins ago, spyhop post wasnt there oO, oh well must have been some error.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.