Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
...coulda' sworn I fixed the quote myself. :???:
Ah, okay you did, then I did mix them up, but as you can see from my next post, it was a mix up rather than actually not knowing which was which.

All I did was look at my post in your quote. I didn't assume it would be altered. I thought you bolded them to point out that they were wrong, not that you had rearranged them.

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
Make the icon size smaller. Windows Vista and Windows 7 have larger default sizes than Windows XP to compensate for the fact that resolutions are higher these days than they were in the launch days of Windows XP, but if you're using 640x480, you can go ahead and make them smaller.

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
Not even. Corasir, Thermaltake, or PC Power & Cooling
Antec had a little bit of a bad reputation not so long ago because there were complaints of some of their TruePower and SmartPower line units failing due to capacitors that failed from high heat (Squall-Leonhart recently mentioned something about them switching capacitors). However, they were still one of the better ones beforehand, even if not among the best, and they are only getting better. Some of it's lower end stuff isn't exactly the moon and beyond, but it's not crap, and it's better than most other brand's budget level stuff. Overall, Antec is very good.

Thermaltake, on the other hand, well, don't even list that brand alongside PC Power & Cooling, Corsair, or Antec. Thermaltake is okay at best, though they too are improving these days. It's only real good unit is the ToughPower, but if you're spending $200 for the 850W version, I'd rather spring for the extra bit of cash and opt for either a Antec SG850 or a Seasonic M12D (750W or 850W version).

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
It's just a joke video about a guy putting his Windows Vista disk and manuals into a paper shredder since it wouldn't install on his PC.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.