521 - 540 of 1121 Posts

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #521 ·
Thank You......

That's all I'm gonna say....:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

· Banned
200 Posts
and I already got my Core i7 build back , cost me 528 dollars, I now have around 650 left , though I'm too lazy to put it in my bedroom so it sits in my gaming room , thus the reason why my Athlon X2 4200+ build is in my sig , because I use it the most :p

You know.. cause I have a GOOD screen..

and didn't buy a piece of ****.. :D

PS: I can't delete my posts and was trying to get banned but it seems it's like 15 strikes you're out on NGEmu Forums so I have a long way to go..

· Banned
35,081 Posts
Mofo, chill out. stop living up to your username.

and no, we're just waiting on an admin to flick the switch.

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #524 · (Edited)
and I already got my Core i7 build back , cost me 528 dollars, I now have around 650 left , though I'm too lazy to put it in my bedroom so it sits in my gaming room , thus the reason why my Athlon X2 4200+ build is in my sig , because I use it the most :p
why would you use that garbage when you got an i7 sitting by????

O well nice knowing you.... ;););););)

Sort of.....:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::

Ironic though, I would have sworn you were an American.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

· Banned
200 Posts
cause it's not garbage and could probably outperform your dinky E8600, I really don't know why people diss Athlon X2s so much , I mean 500Mhz FSB over 2000Mhz hmm.. (Ohh that's RIGHT , You are an Intel FanBoy)

I've Also already proved several times that this build is quite capable of pulling 60-75 FPS in the top games out and just because you have an awesome video card and a top of the line CPU doesn't mean your ePeen is so big , I'd much rather play on a pc slightly less powerful then yours with a screen resolution well over 800x600 unlike yours..

Why.. Gameman.. If you have a good video card , good cpu , good ram , good hard drive , are you running your screen resolution at as low as possible? The reason why I want to get banned from the forums is that , when you do suggest something here , people like you don't listen to it and end up buying crappy off brand piece of ass screens and then going OMG I'm so LEET Look at my LEET Setup , Core i7 better then all blah blah , when their screen is a piece of **** and they arn't even displaying it half as well as it could look..

· !
9,570 Posts
why would you use that garbage when you got an i7 sitting by????

O well nice knowing you.... ;););););)

Sort of.....:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::

Ironic though, I would have sworn you were an American.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:baka:

anyways,Mario boy,chill the hell out,or i'll delete you from the internet.got it?;)

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #527 · (Edited)
Are you sure you're not American?????

:baka:

anyways,Mario boy,chill the hell out,or i'll delete you from the internet.got it?;)
I do hope this was directed at mOFO.... Cause you better not be talking about ME......:(:(:(

Guess not...oops I don't play MArio, but U Know Who does....

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #529 ·
once again , everyone ignores another POST

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Yeah, well if you know your English, ignore is the root word of IGNORANT..

So, yes, I guess then it fits....:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

· Banned
200 Posts
nah it fits when I just proved your screen and resolution are both **** and you are ignorant enough to not realize they are and are gonna end up with a piece of **** screen again cause you're ****ing retarded and possibly mentally impaired when it comes to hardware..

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #531 ·
Once again, Are you sure you're not American?????

That's pretty good.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

· Banned
200 Posts
Not to go against Ethnic standards but you have the intelligence and impaired train of thought of an average american , I'm suprised if you wouldn't see a commercial and think ohh I have to buy it , If the TV people says it's so awesome , I MUST BUY IT! , TV PEOPLES ARE THE NEVER WRONGS! , monkey see , monkey do , Where did you get your advice on the LCD TV? My 7 year old nephew knows more about LCD TVs then you do and would be smart enough to buy a good one and not an offbrand.. funny that you are 4-5 times his age and still don't know wtf you are doing LCD (TV/Monitor) wise..

· !
9,570 Posts
Gameman plz plz plz don't use a lot of smileys:(,One is enough

Not to go against Ethnic standards but you have the intelligence and impaired train of thought of an average american , I'm suprised if you wouldn't see a commercial and think ohh I have to buy it , If the TV people says it's so awesome , I MUST BUY IT! , TV PEOPLES ARE THE NEVER WRONGS! , monkey see , monkey do , Where did you get your advice on the LCD TV? My 7 year old nephew knows more about LCD TVs then you do and would be smart enough to buy a good one and not an offbrand.. funny that you are 4-5 times his age and still don't know wtf you are doing LCD (TV/Monitor) wise..
:rotflmao:

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #534 ·
You wanna talk about "retarded".... what do you call using that piece of **** Athlon when you got an i7 in the other room with like 16 Times the power??????

That would be like me going back to the Celeron 2.4.....Or pardon me, that isn't great enough, I meant to say a Commodore 64!!!!!!!!!!!

And maybe your "nephew" has 1200.00 Dollars to blow on a ****ing TV, but I don't so I gotta take the best I can get..

Dude, don't you think if I could aford it I would go for a 1080p tv???? In a heartbeat...or in this case a toilet flush....

· Banned
200 Posts
It's not 16 times the power! you are retarded to think it is.. they have almost as good stats! Core i7 is not a huge difference Core2Duo and Athlon X2 anywhere from 4200-6400 and up still compete with each other , do I have to post some benchmarks? It still handles games very well , not as good as the Core i7 but for CPU that came out 3-4 years ago it holds it's place.. here are some benchmarks

· Banned
35,081 Posts
Would an admin please put a stop to mofo's trolling, it'd be fine if he was trolling for lols, but saying **** like a AthlonX2 could out perform an E8600 is asking to be facesmashed.

· No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
WTF!?! I leave for a couple of hours and this happens? :mad:

j/k

Well, time for pics.;) I've hotlinked thumbnails to keep bandwidth requirements down for slower connections and people with ISPs that limit their downloads every month.

Be sure to FULLY magnify the pics to 100% and look closely around the picture and pay particularly close attention to the text.

Also, the color and saturation on my TV is the result of taking a picture of the screen with a camera. Remember, the purpose of using a camera was to allow you to see what I see. (or at least as close to what I see as possible ;))

1080i:
The interlacing artifacts are very noticeable on the text portions and on rounded icons. It's readable, sure, but if the picture was animated the problem would be more pronounced. I don't recommend watching movies at this res as it's very distracting to my eyes.

1080i on PS3:
This is a shot of my PS3 hooked up to the same TV. The interlacing artifacts are significantly toned down. This makes me wonder if my laptop just sucks at putting out interlaced video. :/

720p:
Looks good. :)

480p:
I couldn't get 480p to work from my laptop. (s****y Vista drivers under Windows 7) My Wii is connected via component connectors, so I can run it at 480p. Looks good, but not recommended at all as a desktop resolution.

1366x768 (Native Resolution):
Looks great. Nice and sharp and is higher res than 720p, so you wind up with additional desktop space. Personally, not my cup 'o tea since I'm used to a larger desktop, but an improvement on your side of things, Gameman.

· The Master of Disguise
811 Posts
lol this post is so funny.:lol: So much arguments and no much decision making.

Gamerman, plz for once in ur life make up ur mind, why does every thread u make have to go over 500 post without u making ur mind u clumsy.

I just bought a decent monitor and will buy a new TV soon (*sigh* bye bye income tax), hopefully it won't take me as much time as u.

Oh yeah, plz stop saying ur poor and blah blah blah, u just build a monstrous PC, and u will spend $800 on a TV so soon, come on man, half the ppl here don't get that much money that easily specially now that prices are going up on everything.

Good luck on ur decision, hopefully with the many pictures and info u post, it will give me an idea what TV to buy.

btw : what's going on with mofo, he's on a wild streak now.

· Site Owner
18,081 Posts
M0f0, please stop trolling. You know very well that an Athlon X2 will never beat ANY Core 2.....or a least i hope you know..

· Final Fantasy XXX
2,425 Posts
Gameman indecision or inability to decide draws all sort of attractions...:thumb: I'll give the Gameman the gold medal for #1 Most indecisive person on ngemu

521 - 540 of 1121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.