Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
381 - 400 of 1121 Posts

·
PC game modder
12,998 Posts
lol both A grade comebacks
Thanks Strike! I am trying to figure out what's going on! I seem to be posting lots of win lately and I don't know where its coming from!:p

·
PC game modder
12,998 Posts
....Green lantern?

My god man, doth you thrive under a ROCK!?

:lol: If they finally add Green Lantern to Smallville's cast I might have known!

Comic books are VERY unpopular in Australia

·
Registered
8,815 Posts
Like I said, I've still got a few weeks at least so I'm THINKING of it....If I want anything that's 1080p and 1920 by 1080 it's gonna be 1000 MINIMUM...that's all
No, It can be cheaper if you weren't being such a stubborn fool about the thing that should matter to you the least.

You want it cheap, and you won't budge from your idiotic 42" insistence. So you're either going to wind up with a low res display, or a high-res display with crappy color reproduction. You can't have it all.

Going down to a 32" will allow you to have everything. Affordability, picture quality, resolution and, yes, size. If you sat at the same desk as a 32" screen, it would be so huge it would extend to your peripheral vision. Pretty dumb if you ask me but you're completely married to the idea of it, so that's the way you do it.

·
Opensource-spice
1,704 Posts
Could this be the breaking point of this thread?
Is Phil finally going to reveal his master plan?
Is Gameman going to buy the right monitor/television/viewing rectangle?

Find out tomorrow on NGEMU!

·
PC game modder
12,998 Posts
Could this be the breaking point of this thread?
Is Phil finally going to reveal his master plan?
Is Gameman going to buy the right monitor/television/viewing rectangle?

Find out tomorrow on NGEMU!
:lol: viewing rectangle!

·
Premium Member
5,284 Posts
Ever saw this crap Gameman? It's a 17" CRT.

Your 42" TV would be able to display almost the same amount of information as that piece of s**t.
You want to pay a bunch of cash for something that displays the same resolution as a craptastic monitor? Go ahead I'm sure people won't laugh at you.

·
Banned
200 Posts
On the next episode of NGEmu.. m0f0 desperately wants to put a bullet in his head to end the never ending unresolved thread.. will m0f0 pop a cap in his own ass or will he just unsubscribe from all his subscribed threads and bang his head on his desk , get bored and eat cheesie snacks.. find out next time..

The next episode will not be aired as previously scheduled.. instead we bring you a SUPER AWESOME FUNTASTIC CAREBEARS EPISODE!!!

The Carebears are registered trademarks of American Greetings. American Greetings where bears can shoot sunshine out of their bellies and somehow it not be gay..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNm5Hqow78I

·
Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #399 ·
I fail so see how this brings any light to the dilema....

WTF is this even????? A chick or a dude???????

OMG !!!! Sorry, I hop that's not YOU!!!!!
If so, you got my apologies

AND MY SYMPATHIES..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

381 - 400 of 1121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.