Status
Not open for further replies.
361 - 380 of 1121 Posts

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #361 ·
How is it up to me?

Your the one looking for advice here!
Well it seems that everytime I reach a decision, someone informs me that it ain't good enough....

The very first post I made I asked "is this a solid purchase" and I now realize I should have worded it differently....

What I meant to say was - "any good brands???? local deals I should be aware of?,*******-brands to watch out for....

I didn't think just the idea of using a tV as a pc monitor was so far out in left field....

I see it being done all the time...

Besides new ideas and ways of thinking, throughout history, have always encountered resistance before they caught on, were accepted....so I was prepared for a little debate....

Mind you, a little one though....

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
....there is already bigger and better...not at your pricepoint perhaps, but it exists.

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #364 ·
....there is already bigger and better...not at your pricepoint perhaps, but it exists.
Who knows, buy then I may be able to afford it like I can the 720p one now.....

Prices are known to usually come down...

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Perhaps, but always only to a certain point and they may have reached that point by now. Remember there's production costs that have to be covered involved as well.

Unless you specifically save towards it, it's very unlikely that you will ever be able to afford anything you can't currently afford.

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #367 ·
Sticky thread? I mean, why not; it isn't going anywhere.
Mate, how bout we Sticky YOU!!!!!!!
This is becoming a bit obnoxious now.......

Look, just don't read it....

There is personal choice you know....

· PC game modder
12,998 Posts
19 pages of nothing now:lol:

· PC game modder
12,998 Posts
The hard part is working out whose dumb and who is dumber though strike105x

· ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
Well i didnt said it you did, ty for the compliment its nice to see others considering me smart. Dont feel bad for having an inferiority complex towards me thats just the way nature works some are smart(meaning me) some arrent(insert your name here).

361 - 380 of 1121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.