Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
2880X2660 looks more like a 4:3 display to me oO (also the first time i heard of this), you should check again also like Zedeck said 2560X1600 is the maximum video output for the hd3650, if it really shows that resolution, then it must be some bug(like i had on my 21" monitor CRT which didnt actually show that resolution output just made you think it would :lol:, i know sounds strange ).

·
ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
A friend has a Samsung LCD TV setuped as his monitor 42" i believe it was & although its nice in games & movies , it aint so nice in browsing arround at least thats the impression it left for me and text was a little blurry.

·
ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
Well i didnt said it you did, ty for the compliment its nice to see others considering me smart. Dont feel bad for having an inferiority complex towards me thats just the way nature works some are smart(meaning me) some arrent(insert your name here).

·
ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
is this thread still life?....amazing.

Ps.Gameman i don't like your....
Normally this is irritating but now it made me rofl.

Gameman, i forgot to state the obvious, if you are going to get a hdtv and use it for computing, don't get a plasma.

There will probably be burn in eventually. The manufacturers certainly have reduced the burn in problem in recent years. But they haven't eliminated it. You are going to be using your computer for hours on end with the start menu on the screen. Eventually it will burn in. Get an LCD.

you also played a video of haruhi once on an hdtv and your wrist hurt for 2 days :nod: :)

Funny note about plasma tv's, in Europe the EU (European Union) wants to ban them, if they havent set there plan in to motion already.

Here's some reference:
"EU has apparently taken note of the power consumption levels of these machines, which can often be many times that of a traditional TV.It appears that the EU is currently looking at new regulations to stop the production of plasma screen TVs in favor of more eco-friendly products."

Nope. Many widescreen plasmas are 1024x768
I can also confirm this since i saw it with my own 2 eyes. (or was it 3 eyes i keep forgetting)

I am warning you for the umpteenth time. Do not buy a non-brand-name TV. I cannot stress this enough. You're going to end up with a color-less desaturated POS.
This has been said for the 1.000.000.000. time Gameman listen to them Non-Brand-Name TV's beside the the obvious color-less desaturated POS, they have very low quality build & low quality components (even if they may look nice in pics or on the shelves THEY AREN'T ACTUALLY ).
But in a 23 pages thread everyone Kept saying this to gameman (many times over and over again on every single page) and he didnt understood so i'm not hoping for a miracle here.

Ive noticed something.....whenever Gameman decides to buy something, a 500+ post thread on said item is sure to follow
:lol:

·
ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
:lol: this hole thread is full of better and budget wise reply's gameman.

And this is probably the last advice you will receive because everyone else has had enough it seems, you better start reading these 23 pages again and rethink about what to purchase, because otherwise you'l come to regret it eventually (and you pretty much have in this thread all the info needed).

(though like till now i seriously doubt you will be capable of fallowing a good friendly advice)

·
ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
Yes I got out of bed. I am not one bit superstitious, although I am feeling a little under the weather today...I must just not be looking forward to tommorrow...presents are fine (not needed but fine) but all the family and the big party associated with turning 21 don't appeal to me, I like things nice and quiet and peacefull with as few people as possible.
Same thing here i'l rather relax then having some noisy celebration...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.