Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· troubleshooter
8,978 Posts
I'm n ot sure I could devote that kind of time to something I actually cared about versus some thing I didn't...

Geeeezzz.........
relax! you will not get anything other than blue:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :thumb::thumb::thumb:
:D
:lol: gameman style post :lol:

· troubleshooter
8,978 Posts
E8600 Core 2 Duo Wolfdale 3.33GHZ @ 4.22 SUPER-Hertz!!!!!!
Asus Rampage Formula X48 R.O.G. Motherboard
2 GB Corsair Dominator 5-5-5-15 (2T) @ 1056 Mhz OC
OCZ 700 Watt GameXtream Power Supply
Seagate Baracudda 500GB Sata II Hard Drive
LG 22X Sata II Dual Layer DVD Burner with LightScribe
Antec Nine Hundred Utimate Full Size Gamer Case
BFG GeForce 9800 GTX+ OC @ 813Mhz/1136Mhz (++OC )
SupremeFX II High Definition Sound Card
Xigmatek Red Scorpion CPU Cooler w/120mm Fan
Gameman is online now Report Post Reply With Quote
And you call yourself poor, get lost:lol:

· troubleshooter
8,978 Posts
Why do you want such a big TV for a monitor in the first place, are you blind or something. There is an option in windows to increase the font size if you have problem reading them.
And even a small 14" monitor looks big if you sit close enough :p
Seriously, if you are saving money then save for something else which is more productive and makes more sense.

<3 Redlof. :evil:
Now dont be harsh lets make an Ngemu Fund raiser for gameman...
teh pwnage :D
Just kidding, usually I don't post like that.

· troubleshooter
8,978 Posts
I used a pentium4 for almost 4 years until january 2008 when I changed to amd X2. the old pentium4 was still fast for PC gaming (not talking about pcsx2). And so I sold my old computer parts and got new ones (sold>Intel motherboard, CPU, 6600 GPU, 512mb RAM, 160GB hdd | bought>Asus motherboard, 4400+ CPU, 1GB ram)

Later in September 2008 I decided to buy a graphics card for my pc and it didn't take me much time to decide.
http://forums.ngemu.com/hardware-discussion/110913-8600gt-9500gt.html
I'm going to buy a Tablet soon and I've already decided on what to buy and it took me even less time. I haven't bought it yet, I don't have that much money right now, but once I have enough money, I go get it.
http://forums.ngemu.com/hardware-discussion/118744-i-need-help-buy-new-tablet.html

So what I'm trying to say here is,
People who are serious about buying something, actually go and buy it.
AND ones like gameman, are simply, wasting your time.

· troubleshooter
8,978 Posts
Oh yess you are oh so Brilliant!!!!! :bow::bow::bow::bow:

Dude, chill out.... I'm just waiting...the money still isn't all in yet...

I can't just whip out the old MasterCard and have it delivered today....some of us gotta wait...:p:p:p:p:p

you are posting only for your post count(double posting all the time), if you had to say something you could have edited your earlier post. Believe me if Bositman, miretank or shadow lady were, here you would not be.:lol: And I'm not posting in this thread anymore.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.