Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check http://www.futuremark.com/ and disable your pop-up blocker ;)

Less than 3 hours right now (I wanna see how it'll make my 5600u crawl :p)

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
Exactly raziel... crawl you stupid card, crawl for your bandwidth (or lack thereof). Dang I couldn't even get a good score in 2003. Now they have 2005. Dangit.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Heh. Wonder how my 9600XT will fare..

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
When I saw it it was at 9hrs... I think. ATM the site is getting hammered >_<

·
Registered
289 Posts
The graphics have been looking so good, I'm sure my computer is way too slow for running that benchmark. Still I'm going to try ^^

·
Nobody Knows Him
526 Posts
i'm too lasy too run the 2003 :)

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Apparently, the countdown is hinting at a release on Wednesday, not tonight :p

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
I am ready for my 3 frames per second.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Hm, weird...

·
Registered
391 Posts
Ok...now the number is something like this: D45265314.

What does D mean? This is very confusing. Definitely one of the oddest countdowns ever.

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, so far, no one figured what does the countdown mean :p

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
I had it hit zero the first time I tried it but I wasn't paying attention to it when it did :p. When I checked it, all it said was "Cannot find server" so I tried again. The second countdown was something like 2 months until it hit zero oO.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Well futuremark threw all there credibility out the door. As Joey Tribiani would say "Its a moo point". It dosent matter, it could be out tomorrow or 2005. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
325 Posts
The counter doesn't have a letter anymore, so if I calculated correctly there should be around 20.5 hours left.

The letters that I saw were O,W,N, and D. Actually the O may have been a 0, but anyways hopefully it will be released when the counter reaches 0 and Futurmark doesn't put more letters in front of it.

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Red__XIII said:
The counter doesn't have a letter anymore, so if I calculated correctly there should be around 20.5 hours left.

The letters that I saw were O,W,N, and D. Actually the O may have been a 0, but anyways hopefully it will be released when the counter reaches 0 and Futurmark doesn't put more letters in front of it.
OWNED ? :p

1 - 20 of 38 Posts