Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
well i was jsut surfing around and came apon a site. anyways they have a ePSXe section adn they have some reviews and such and they also have a guide to changing ur card to better run games, since i cant read thai im kinda screwed. anyways

what i wanna know is will cahnges to ur card specifications really EFFECT the gameplay/image quality?

like is there a need to mess with my card?

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
If it works fine with you, then don't bother tinkering around.... as mentioned by Phoenix Flame, you could improve image quality by turning on FSAA. You could (sometimes) squeeze out extra FPSes here and there by, among other things, disabling Vsync, overclocking your video card (through registry), using alternative flipping methods (OpenGL), etc etc.

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
Originally posted by prafull
Sorry for being offtopic but that link in my opinion isnt allowed here.Can any moderator confirm it ?
That site has some *very good* affilates.
Ah, I see what you mean. Don't know about the site itself, but the affiliates are definitely a problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.