Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can Anyone tell me how to work the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 ROM and the game itslef? Mine will get to the title screen then when i select new game it wont start. And is there anyway to translate it? Its in Japanese.

Thanx Tipero

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
September 29. What's wrong with waiting? As for a translation patch, I doubt one would be released this soon and since this game is getting a multinational release, it may not ever get a translation patch. (to English that is)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Can Anyone tell me how to work the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 ROM and the game itslef? Mine will get to the title screen then when i select new game it wont start. And is there anyway to translate it? Its in Japanese.

Thanx Tipero
You need the firmware. It is illegal to download, so you have to get it from your own DS. Put the firmware on the No$gba folder and the game will start normally.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
The one from your NDS. Flashcard, GBA or PSP firmware won't work for obvious reasons.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.