Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to Dolphin and have tried searching the FAQ and forum but haven't found answers to these issues I have:

1. Is it possible to run Dolphin from the command line? I use an emulator frontend and would like to set it up this way. I tried "dolphinwx <game>.iso" but it did not work.

2. How do I enable anti-alias in the OpenGL plugin? I have the DirectX9 plugin working properly with 8x anti-alias. The OpenGL plugin won't allow me to select anything other than '1'. I've already got my ATI Catalyst control panel 3D settings to 8x anti-aliasing. I've even tried manually setting the 'multisample' setting in the OpenGL config ini file but that had no effect.

3. How do I enable FPS display in full-screen for the DirectX9 plugin?

Thank you.

Dolphin SVN 1450
Athlon X2 4000+ 2.1GHz
1GB DDR2-667MHz
ATI Radeon HD4670 512MB
XP Pro SP3 x86

·
Read Only
0 Posts
1. I don't know. Can't help with that.
2. AA doesn't work yet with OGL. There was some preliminary work done on it, but it isn't functional[in the way you'd expect] yet.
3. You can't from what I can tell. Use FRAPs or something to tell you.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the *fast* answers guys :)

Answer to all questions: Not yet implemented.
I see that Dolphin accepts the /d and /h command line arguments. As a Dolphin developer, is it possible to implement loading from the command line in the near future? From what I can tell, this shouldn't be difficult as Dolphin is already accepting other arguments.

·
Code it the hard way :P
1,267 Posts
Thanks for the *fast* answers guys :)

I see that Dolphin accepts the /d and /h command line arguments. As a Dolphin developer, is it possible to implement loading from the command line in the near future? From what I can tell, this shouldn't be difficult as Dolphin is already accepting other arguments.
This has been planned, thanks for the idea, I might try coding it someday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts