1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Well if it's that good for its own thread, maybe it'd be nice to actually write there why it's worth watching. To be honest, I never even bother to view videos people post unless they can convince me it's worth it. It's just like those "What's your favourite ...." threads, I'm more interested in a passionate opinion about one game, than having a list of 10 favs in preferred order.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
You should make a single thread in which you can post your fav videos. This way you can stop spamming the section.
I didnt see perpetual fav video thread anywhere started or stikie so i post it randomly.:emb::p
Well if it's that good for its own thread, maybe it'd be nice to actually write there why it's worth watching. To be honest, I never even bother to view videos people post unless they can convince me it's worth it. It's just like those "What's your favourite ...." threads, I'm more interested in a passionate opinion about one game, than having a list of 10 favs in preferred order.
Cid you can call me MUSIC NERD as long as it has music i watch everything.:S

Edit3: I created the Video thread. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.