Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, and sorry if this has been asked before.

I'm using ePSXe 1.0 exclusively to play Konami's Winning Eleven 2000 U-23 (so I don't know if this happens with other games). Everything works fine, including loading and saving from a memory card file identified as 'slot 1'.

I've tried to load and save from a memcard file which was supposed to be in slot 2 but it doesn't work (and the memcard file is OK, as it's an exact copy of the slot 1 file).

In fact, whenever you're given the choice of the memory card of the game, a dialog appears with two options: slot 1 and slot 2. The selected slot is highlighted by means of a rectangle. However, if you press the up and down buttons, the rectangle moves out of the dialog as if there were 4 SLOTS (!?!?!?!?). And when you choose any of them (except for the first) and the loading screen appers (the one with the progress bar), it shows 1-B, 1-C, 1-D, instead of 2, 3, 4 (that is, if there were 4 slots). And of course, it doesn't work. Hope you understand what I mean.

Anyone noticed this? Could it be a plug-in/BIOS problem? I'm using Pete D3D 1.38 and scph1001.bin. Has anyone been able to use a second memory card file in WE2000 U-23 successfully? If so, please let me know what I'm doing wrong!

Thanks in advance.

DrMancini

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GABRIEL,

Do you know if this happens with other games or it's just a problem with WE/ISS?

What I'm trying to do is find a way to load two master league teams from two different memcard files (one is from a friend), so we can play an exhibition match with them. Have you tried that? Any workaround?

Thanks in advance

1 - 3 of 3 Posts