Discussion Starter #1
2 top gaming machine now ...
and they are

- Playstation 2 the most advanced console machine ever done
- Gameboy Advanced the most advance portable gaming system

therefore .. ppl make emulation for playstation and gameboy
so ....
since PSXEMU has been established
i'm planning to establish GBXEMU with my associates ..

please check out ********
and tell me what u think about it. thanks :D
and if u are interested, subscribe to the forum :)

[Site contains illegal material. Removed.]

·
Registered
183 Posts
I find the site pretty cool! I also downloaded some stuff to test the GBA emulator, I'm surprised that the GBA has been emulated in such a short time! the sound is not available yet, but the graphics are really great, no glitches, they're perfect!

You can count on me to visit your site reguliarly!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
and it s fully complete!!
walthroughs; utilities..

I can t believe that u are only 2 to make it o_O
how about a forum now?^^

·
Registered
50 Posts
Have you guys tried the new visual boy advance sound and emulation are way better that all the others although it has a cople of busg.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Rargh
and it s fully complete!!
walthroughs; utilities..

I can t believe that u are only 2 to make it o_O
how about a forum now?^^
forum has already exist. just click on the message board and signup there. Hope u can bring some friends there to :D

anyway thanks for your support !! i hope i can make the site usefull to everyone :D and again .. thanks to everyone that has taken a look and comment on the site .. chow ...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
to :

Bahamut_Zero - Enigma1982 - 404 - Neojag - cgil - Rargh - bobotns

thanks for the comments again and for supporting us. i will update the site frequently for some more stuffs and stuffs. Be sure yo bring some of your friends there to :) and u can subscribe to the forum as well. again thanks !!!

p/s : i still havent get VGBA to work on my PC :p something wrong with my graphics display i think :D for those of u who had it working, enjoy the game and btw .. we're going to start a tournament soon like what PSXemu did for PS tournament. Still deciding what game to put and how do we observe it. btw .. how does psxemu observer the tournament ?

B

·
0 Posts
Hmm, looks like a nice competitor to NGEmu's GBA section ... but that's still a bit away. And we can hardly add illegal content, Sony and other companies are keeping an eye on us :p

As for the tournament, we aren't really doing it on a webpage like I saw on the screenshot being displayed on your page ... there will be a members area where everyone can sign up for and, later on, log in ! In there, you'll have the possibility to enter a game you'd like to play and search against a database of other people.
The tournament itself is a league ... depending on the number of people taking part, we'll make several groups and the two best (or less depending on the amount of groups) get into the finals :)

Reminds me, I need to convince JNS to make a plugin modification for that :) . Keep up the great work on your site guys !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.