Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi :)

I have 2 probs whena i play multiplayer game with lan connection.

When the game start , i have a brief message "waiting for other players" on each pc and so , the full screen is disabled :( How can i reable the full screen ?

Then, when i play at "Crash team racing" (for example) , i have always the screen splitted ! I thought when playing with network cyberpad ,i will not have the screen splitted ,anymore ,isn't it ?

Thank you for your answer :)

Bye ;)

(I use epsxe 1.6.0 released,cyberpad 1.4 beta and kaillera server 0.86 .)

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
nonob said:
Yoooo ;)

nonob said:
When the game start , i have a brief message "waiting for other players" on each pc and so , the full screen is disabled :( How can i reable the full screen ?
I don't remember now... but did you try ALT+ENTER??:)

nonob said:
Then, when i play at "Crash team racing" (for example) , i have always the screen splitted ! I thought when playing with network cyberpad ,i will not have the screen splitted ,anymore ,isn't it ?
because the idea of cyberpad is that, it 'simulates' multiplayer games on one console (or sth like that ;))

nonob said:
Thank you for your answer :)

Bye ;)
No problem, see you next time ;)

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
you need to remember (like kaneda said) that it's basically just doing split screen multiplayer over a network. it's not a link cable or anything like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts