Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My computer has gotten 2 fps from fraps and 3dmark06 a few times during cpu test 2, fraps indicated 2 fps in cpu test 1 but 3dmark said 1 fps. But i am still amazed at the score i got at Max resolution. If u guys hit 2 fps or more in cpu test plz post them also and show your 3d mark scores. I find this to be very promising because im thinking on gettin a 260 gtx in 2 months. I was at 3dmark forums and they said they've never seen it hit 2 fps, so i got proof that it's not locked , and this is'nt PS'd either....IS 100% REAL. I do test to test my computer to the max and find the right config for a Uber gaming experience:thumb:

PICTURE 1 CPU TEST II

MY COMPUTER 3DMARK06 SCORE, and COMP. SPECS.. i used PHotoshop for this to resize the image down because it was REALLY REALLY big

my resolution is 1280x 1024, i couldnt go any higher than that

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,477 Posts
Uh, you should probably post what your max res is for true comparison purposes. For me, that would be 1920x1200. :/

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,477 Posts

Took a bunch of screenies with Fraps, but I couldn't get one with both Fraps and 3DMark '06 in agreeance. (guess my timing is getting rusty)

Obviously, I only have the basic version, but that's OK since it doesn't allow me to change anything optional. The resolution is locked at 1280x1024 for all tests...

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
I got 5fps before. It's nothing too ground-breaking if you knew how to tweak it. :p

Anyway, my 3DMark06 score back then was 17100 something with a single 8800GTS.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have a relative that works at tiger direct , so i have access to cheap stuff

LOL, believe me not. I choose not to care

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,477 Posts
I got 5fps before. It's nothing too ground-breaking if you knew how to tweak it. :p
Yeah, I could swear I've seen 5-6 fps on a system I've built at work for this one guy. I just couldn't remember what my system spits out at stock speeds...

·
Registered
7,330 Posts

Um, who gives a ****?

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
I stopped believing in 3dMark awhile ago...

The only testing you should take to heart is how well it runs the games you play :p

·
Registered
7,340 Posts

Cheap stuff eh? So you're going to buy a copy, albeit cheap, of 3dmark 06 pro and give it to someone you just met on a forum? This isn't a court of law where lawyers have to argue to provide reasonable doubt. If you set off a mod's BS detector then you're heading for an infraction. People here are just trying to warn and save you some grief since you're new, maybe you should just listen.

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
another hater...hate on...LOSER :lol:
Yes, lets go and insult an administrator...oO

BTW, no one does care. I'm sorry, but I'll never buy from Tigerdirect as long as NCIX and Memoryexpress are around.

Also, filling your posts with just emotes just proves how immature you are. And it makes you look annoying.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,477 Posts
thats still not bad at all.. did u need 3d mark06 pro? If u want it PM me, and i'll see what i can do.
*ahem*

Thank you for the offer but I must decline. As a computer repair tech, I can easily order a copy wholesale from one of my company's vendors using my corporate account.

TigerDirect happens to be one of our vendors, so in a sense, I guess your cousin would be giving me the hook-up anyway.;) Though I don't see the point in buying a piece of software that only exists so one can boost the size of of their e-peen.:rolleyes:

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,477 Posts
Thank you Spyhop. I look forward to redeeming my points at the Spyhop store. Perhaps I'll get a new hat...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts