Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all. I have been searching for what seems like over a month now.. to find out HOW people run perfect dark rom with 1964 emulator at 60fps. There is a way somehow, but mine is stuck at 30fps no matter what graphics settings i have it on. My pc is well and truely good enough to run this emulator.

Any ides on how to do it?

Thanks in advance!

this is were i found it..

Perfect Dark (Emulator/720p/60fps) on Vimeo

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Wrong section. There's a section dedicated to 1964 on the forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i cant belive you wasted your time to tell me "wrong section". .another depresso who posts USELESS **** to me. This post was asking for help. NOT corrections.

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
Three things:

1. Moved to the appropriate section.

2. To Nemesis_2k7: No need for that attitude, please watch it.

3. Try this modified version of 1964. You will probably have to set the counter factor to 1; you can do this either by hitting Ctrl+1 after launching the game or right click on the game in the list (before opening it), ROM Properties, and set it there.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Its overrated believe me, the game still has effects missing.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info.. but i had tried that and no success. All my emulators are running with the 60fps.. But the games must be hard coded to 30fps for n64. No harm done i suppose :p I will figure out how to edit roms one day. ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks for the info.. but i had tried that and no success. All my emulators are running with the 60fps.. But the games must be hard coded to 30fps for n64. No harm done i suppose :p I will figure out how to edit roms one day. ;)
they are running at 60VI/S or Vertical Intercepts per Second which to my understanding it basically means it is refreshing 60 times per second but the game itself is only running at 30FPS (or lower depending on the title)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts