Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to change the waiting time in between messages down from one minute to thirty or twenty seconds? Cos I'm here only for a few hours a day, and I have to wait in between posts to post. or something like that :heh:. So is it possible? Please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Xeven
ahhh.... NO! ..:evil:
uhhh, what?

BTW Ryos, just noticed that maybe this would be better off in the suggestions forum. Can you move it there please?

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
where's the fire, Gk? :p why are you so in a rush to post anyway? :confused:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Shiori
where's the fire, Gk? :p why are you so in a rush to post anyway? :confused:
I'm only here for two hours, and I want to make good use of my time.

>Ryos
Thanks, d00dette ;)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
One important thing about the 60 second delay is that, in theory, it forces people to READ posts BEFORE responding to them.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, his mom only lets him out of his cage 2 hours a day.. or so i heard..
but during those two hours...better watch out!!! :evil::evil:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Ryos
One important thing about the 60 second delay is that, in theory, it forces people to READ posts BEFORE responding to them.
I do. I think it's also to prevent double-posting, but the time could be cut short a bit.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how much time can you cut from 60 seconds? :wink: one? :p
I really hope it can go down to 30. Wormie's site had 15 seconds, which was great. Most of the other forums that I've been to had times that ranged from 30 seconds and down. It's just a suggestion, though.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Simple mathematics.
If that time limit was already cut down from 60 to 30 seconds Gk post count would have been doubled and crossed 4000 mark.

In short Prafull's Law of Gk's post count---

"Gk's post count is inversely proportional to waiting time and directly proportional to his online time".

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by prafull
Simple mathematics.
If that time limit was already cut down from 60 to 30 seconds Gk post count would have been doubled and crossed 4000 mark.

In short Prafull's Law of Gk's post count---

"Gk's post count is inversely proportional to waiting time and directly proportional to his online time".
I guess it's a law since you can see the experimental results anytime :heh:

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
I hope the waiting time can be cut down to 30 mins or so. I always waste about 1 hour or more just to post few screenshots ..... :(

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
I agree with Gk1986. When I want to upload screen shots and I take lot of them. I only get to post few cause Im only here 2 hours a day 2. Or sometimes maybe more when Im not doing my homework.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Well I don't really have a problem with it. Being stuck on a 56K connection it takes more than a minute for the old submit reload check reply cycle.

Then again I suppose it does give us 56k'ers a fighting chance dunnit?;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts