Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, I'm planning on releasing a setup utility for epsxe (well... I have it ready but...)

I want to kjnow what do you think (before I release it)

this are the specs of it:

• preconfiguration (just select your PC components and thats all)
  • download automatically the newest plugins (as if it were an antivirus)
  • plugin effects preview (still not implemented)
  • tell me what would you want to add to this
If you agree, send your best configs, along with your Pc config to [email protected]

thanks!!!!

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Xeven
what kind of info do you need? and in what form?
I need suggestions, what would you want in it, your Pc config with your best.perfomance plugin config... or whatever....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well I´m not sure on the things you can do but

Maybe you could add something that tested the most compatible or better pluggin for the hardware installed like CD-rom, Video card, etc.

A way to save the input PAD configuration would be cool, like save and oad a differen input configurations. cause EPSXE can´t do that.

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Well I´m not sure on the things you can do but

Originally posted by Gstkein
Maybe you could add something that tested the most compatible or better pluggin for the hardware installed like CD-rom, Video card, etc.

A way to save the input PAD configuration would be cool, like save and oad a differen input configurations. cause EPSXE can´t do that.
hey... don't underestimate me...

and I'll keep that in mind...

but believe me, removing the configuration from the emu is not an easy thing....

Hey emuauthors, can you send me info on how to disable this thing, (so I can finish its features)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts