Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Banned
10,931 Posts
I am now testing this against Azureus using a massive Naruto torrent (I am going to delete it right after I download it I won't watch it), it seems that Azureus connects to more clients and does it faster but this uses less resources than Azureus

· Banned
10,931 Posts
player-x are u sayign that azureus is still faster (im not sure if u were talking about faster as in just in terms of connecting to others or overall speed over time)?
due to Azureus connecting to peers faster than utorrent by about a few seconds the DHT also allows you to connect to peers that are not reported by the tracker so yes, overal Azureus is faster but at least I can play Generals with utorrent

· Banned
10,931 Posts
After some tweaking it works as fast as Azureus so I will be alternating between the 2 depending on the tracker for ones that are usaily busy it's faster with something with a decentralised tracker like Azureus while for the not so buys ones I use utorrent

BTW. DD i think around 1024K will do fine

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.