Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
10,427 Posts
I tried this under Wine (you heard me....WINE!!! I have officially switched over to Linux, but I haven't been on IRC yet cause I'm still trying to fix out the kinks with the ATi drivers and KDE...soon though ^^)

Only used it for 5 minutes, but I got up to 100kb/s on one torrent. Still looks like a clone of G3 to me ;)

· Registered
10,427 Posts
FLaRe85 said:
You want a cookie or something?
yes please :3
D.D. said:
player-x are u sayign that azureus is still faster (im not sure if u were talking about faster as in just in terms of connecting to others or overall speed over time)?
in theory, your download speed is equal to the connected seeders' combined upload speed (also taking into consideration leechers already connected to the peer will stretch out bandwidth sharing between leechers). Azurues seems to connect to leechers first instead of seeders (probably because there are less people connected for uploading with the leecher, which equals higher upload speed for you) But generally, all Bittorent clients will level off to similar speeds

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.