Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOD DAMN IE!!!!!!!!!

Sometime ago, it started happening to me that when i closed IE (v 5.0), i got a message clayming an illeggal operation. Well, this went on for lotsa time until today, i installed version 5.5 hoping to solve the problem. Well, it got worse: now, everytime i exit IE, the program keeps running 4 some time (i can see it in the ctrl+alt+del window) and THEN gives an illegal operation or just freezes my pc. AAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHH I HATE MICROSOFT!
Any idea on how to solve this? baah, im thinkin if formatting my HD cause some things are also phreakin out but it was better if i didnt have to...
Thks in advance

ARRRGHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE MICROSOFT!!!!!

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
IE 5.5 is good for me
It fix my local languag problem when I type thai languag in board or anything.IE5 will eat my system very fast(leak) until 0%.
So I upgrade to IE5.5.No this problem anymore...............

C

·
0 Posts
MS themselves know 5.5x is shit, hence why they continue to update 5.x

5.01 SP2 is much more stable than 5.5x..

·
Old Geezer
148 Posts
Originally posted by glide4ever
Opera Browser v5.11 it is the best :D
Yep! Small Size (2+mb Non-Java Version) , Fast Speed, with basic ICQ messenger, news client and mail client all in one! Go Opera! :D :D :D

I use this browser for accessing almost anything. Period.

·
Registered
513 Posts
>I not recommend Netscape..........
While the latest versions of Netscape have left alot to be desired, I'd suggest that anyone that's looking for an IE alternative check out the latest builds of Mozilla. Since the .9 release things have gotten alot faster and more stable.

C

·
0 Posts
Mozilla 0.9.1 should hit this week, btw...although knowing the Mozilla team, I'd expect it the week after ;)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Netscape real Sucks

But Microsoft even real sucker
hey, the 5.5 works fine... whats wrong with you guys?

BUT THE BEST is Opera 5.11! Long Live Opera!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts