|February 12th, 2012, 16:38||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2012
extract-edit-Replacing files. XA
For a long time trying to make a substitution of the edited files. XA (multi chanel).
I should add that I'm trying to change the music to something other than the original in the game "Bust-A-Groove 2"
1) import the original file .XA (cdmage) OK
2) listen to the sound with the help of the program (PSmplay) OK
4)Next I then using the "Movie Center" converts WAV (8files) files to a format XA (possibility to listen to PSmplay) OK
Attributes: parameters XA:
Stereo / Mono = STEREO
5) Next, using the same program I create file .XA (multichanel)
6)Created XA I tried to import the file to the image of the game but :
7) The second way:
and unpacked the disk image files swapped on the strength of "BUST2_01.XA" (Original) on "BUST2_01.xa" (new)
8)Use the "psxisomaker" created a new Image (game)
9) The newly created scanned image of the program "ECCRegen"
10) The scanned image run in the epsx1.7
11) The game starts: the intro, but now no sound (the sound was not in the original file BUST2_01.XA (multichanel))
12) I choose the character you want to play the Next-> Next-> i ...... Black screen : (
Where I made a mistake if anyone knows how to help me?
|February 12th, 2012, 17:04||#2|
Join Date: Mar 2006